Nike unveiled the 18th Annual Doernbecher Freestyle Collection. And the release is imminent. The collection usually comes out in March. All information and release dates of the Nike Doernbecher Collection 2023 can be found here in the article.
Some of you probably know the Doernbecher x Nike collections. The collaboration has raised more than $31 million for OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital in Oregon since 2004. The partnership between six OHSU patients and Nike employee volunteers promotes the idea that sport can create change and a better world. It's about more than just a collab. This year there are six sneakers, designed by six children from the Doernbecher Children's Hospital.
This year the silhouettes will be:
- Nike Air Max 90 by Emerson Harrell, FD9710-400, Valor Blue/White-Wolf Grey-University Red
- Zoom Vomero 5 by Jaren Heacock, FD9711-602 and Bright Crimson/Total Orange-Yellow Strike colorway
- Nike Air Foamposite 1 Coley Miller FD9714-400 Hyper Royal/Yellow Strike-White
- Air Huarache by Dario Villaseñor Valdivia, FD9712-800, Kumquat/Cinnamon Starfish Rough Green
- Jordan 1 Low, Riddhi Mahajan, FD9665-351, Gorge Green/Court Purple-White-Barely Volt-Sail
- Nike Air Presto, By Kylee Young, FJ4973-600, Pinksicle/Light Photo Blue-Bright Crimson-Coconut Milk
Our favorite is the Kylee Presto. There are also accessories and an apparel part for each shoe. Check out the pictures.
When can I buy the Doernbecher collection?
The official release date for the online release of the Nike Doernbecher Collection 2023 is not yet known. However, it is said that the collection should come in March. If you don't want to miss the release, follow the tip below:
Favor your favorite releases in the free Dead Stock app, so you have a better overview of upcoming drops. If the collection is unexpectedly available, we will of course send you a push message. So remember to allow notifications from the Dead Stock app on your smartphone.
Where can I buy the Nike Doernbecher Collection 2023?
After three years in which the auction was only held virtually, Nike's fundraiser auction is now open to the public. The sneakers will first be sold at auction, which was probably in October 2022. The broader online release will run through the SNKRS app or Nike.com. Apparently the sneakers are only available in the USA. So if you really want a shoe, check out StockX :
As soon as we find other shops and stores where you can buy the sneakers from the Doernbecher Children's Hospital and Nike, we will link them to you in our release overview .
Otherwise, feel free to check out our other channels so you don’t miss any information from the sneaker world.