The Dunk Low, both the SB and the normal versions, are currently among the most popular models on the market. The reason for this is clear, because in addition to well-known testimonials such as Travis Scott or Yoon from Ambush, Nike has brought some incredibly strong variants of the Nike Dunk onto the market, especially with local skate shops.
In this post, we want to focus on the most popular models we've found on StockX right now. The majority of these models are from this year and should therefore be somewhat cheaper than the hype releases from 2020.
A classic model is, for example, the Nike Dunk Low Coast , which you will also find here in this listing.
FIND THE LATEST NIKE DUNK RELEASES HERE
We specifically focused on the two-tone colourways of the Dunk Low for this post because we think they go best with the upcoming summer months. If you have more D> If you are looking for unk low models, you can also buy the desired Nike Dunk models here or at least check out what other current models will appear in the near future.
In posts like these, we are always happy to point out our free app , with which you will definitely not miss your favorite sneakers in the future. You can get more information through the following channels.
Instagram Dead Stock sneaker blog
Facebook Dead Stock Sneaker Blog
Here you will find our selection. Have fun with it!
If you want to buy another model of the Nike Dunk , then click here!
Free 99 White:
More general information about the Nike Dunk:
- The supple leather upper provides a sturdy grip.
As it ages, it softens perfectly and offers durable overlays reminiscent of '80s basketball style.
- The foam midsole provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- The padded shoe collar gives you an old-school look that you can feel comfortable in.
- The eye-catching color block design with retro colors, which is used in most of the colourways listed here, provides additional style.
- The rubber outsole features a classic basketball pivot for durability, traction and heritage style.